Pick the best location for you
Located in downtown Los Angeles, this building is a state-of-the-art 489,722 square foot Mission Critical Datacenter and Telecommunications facility. This site benefits from a robust electrical and HVAC infrastructure and telecom network access. The building has 35 MW of diverse power feeding customers who are primarily IT services, professional services and retail services companies. It ranks as one of the most prominent technology facilities in the Western U.S.
- 489,722 square foot building 100% dedicated to data center services
- Direct conduit of less than 500 feet connectivity to One Wilshire
- Complete renovation conducted in 1998
- 24/7 On-site operating engineers to support building systems and provide tenant service.
- 35 Mega Watts of Diverse Power Delivery
- Each suite equipped with multiple UPS and HVAC systems
- Redundant UPS ensures 30 power until generator takeover.
- 4800Amps 480v Input Power per suite
- 24/7 manned security with regular patrols from LAPD
- Biometric palm scan authentication access requirement
- Surveillance cameras with offsite backup
- Every suite secured by keycard authorized entry